There is nothing better than adding a new addition to your family. With that being said it is important to start training right away. Puppies learn the most between the ages of 6-16 weeks, So it is important to get them into a training routine within the first week of bringing them home.
What your puppy will gain
- Basic training: Let us help you make your new family pet more enjoyable by teaching you and your pet simple commands.
- Socialization: One of the most important traits that your pet will gain by Palmer’s Pups is not being afraid of other dogs and how to act around them.
- Leash training: Most puppies have a hard time getting used to a leash and collar, Let us help you with selecting the proper training device for your pet.
- Off/ No bite
- Classes are on Thursday Nights from 5:45-6:45pm.
- 5 week classes
- Classes will be located in the basement of Skyview animal clinic.
- For any additional information please contact Skyview Animal Clinic at 573-334-6283 and ask for Chara Bruner
- Puppies need to be in the age range of 8-18 weeks
- Up to date on vaccination with a copy of vet records
- Need to call and register ahead of time